JWS Waste Achieve Our Highest Standards In Quality of Service

This March, we achieved our highest scores on quality of service

At JWS Waste, we strive to always deliver, exchange and collect our customers’ containers, on time, every time and track our services based on same or next day service.

This March, we achieved our highest scores on quality of service, a fantastic result for all the team. We believe that this is a true testament to our commitment to providing a high standard of service to all our customers.

We monitor daily the service we offer to our customers to ensure it is delivered within their time frame, same day or next day. This is done by our quality of service report, that tracks date and times of bookings and service times to ensure we are meeting our customer’s requirements.

JWS Skip Hire Vehicle

In March our scheduled services achieve a consistent 98% success rate with the remaining 2% caused mainly by access issues to sites. On the over 140 jobs completed daily on skip and roro work we are consistently over 90% with several days achieving over 95% service, even tipping the 100% in March..

These scores shows our success in providing a timely service for customers within their requested time frame. This great achievement is backed by a sustained overall improvement in our quality of service from the recent months, as we work hard to provide our customers with the high standard of service they come to expect from JWS Waste.

We’re incredibly proud of being able to achieve this score and are grateful to our wonderful workforce who have made this possible, in particular, our Customer Care and Transport Departments and our dedicated team of Drivers, whose efforts are essential to our success.

Our fantastic achievement was also supported by utilising our entire fleet of vehicles to maximum capacity. With a growing fleet of over 35 vehicles, this helps us to provide you with the service you require within your desired time frame.

With customer satisfaction being a key focus for the Company, reaching consistently high scores for our quality of service is a tremendous achievement for JWS Waste. We aim to see more success like this in the future and to continue providing a high standard of service to North West businesses.

Sign Up for JWS News

About JWS Waste

Here at JWS, we're all about sustainability and quality. For over 30 years we've helped 100's of customers with waste management solutions. Find out more about our story.

We want to help you find a waste service that gives you the best results for your business - cutting down costs on disposal and improving your environmental impact.